In addition to our already existing infection control protocols, we have made some changes to ensure both the safety of our staff and patients.
Important changes we made in our practice:
- Prescreening measures and questions for all patients will be performed before and during their visits.
- All patients will be asked to wear a facemask.
- Temperature will be taken on all patients with a scanning forehead thermometer. A patient with a temperature higher than 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit will be dismissed.
- Hand sanitizer will be available, as well as pre-examination and pre-treatment rinses will be provided.
- All patients will be provided gloves to prevent contact with surfaces and contaminating surfaces or potentially acquiring any contaminants.
- We will be using N95 face masks, face shields, disposable gowns and goggles while seeing every patient.
- In addition to routine disinfection, all surfaces touched by patients, will be wiped down after every single patient using products that meet EPA’s criteria for use against Covid-19.
- Medical grade HEPA H-13 air filters are placed in each treatment room and throughout the office.
- There will be efforts made to stagger patient’s appointments to allow for minimal communication between individuals in the facility.
- Social distancing will be observed. Patients will wait in their vehicle until the office is ready for them. The patient can call front desk when they arrive, the front desk will call the patient to come in when the team is ready.
- As a result of all these measures, possibly fewer appointment slots may be available.
Thank you for your understanding, please contact us for more information.
At Pasha Dental Group we specialize in General, Cosmetic and Family Dentistry in Los Angeles (near Mar Vista). Dr. Nazli Majd aims to make your visit as comfortable as possible, feel free to make an appointment online today.